TRANSLATE THE BLOG TO YOUR LANGUAGE
English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Isnin, 28 Disember 2009

JUNGLE TRACKING TO GUNUNG RAYA


On 18th of December 2009, I and my family went to Gunung Raya through Tangga Helang Seribu Kenangan.  
Gunung Raya is the highest peak in Langkawi Island
......Everybody is concentrating on the briefing given by our GM (my father).









The starting point at Lubuk Sembilang......
Everybody was so energetic and full with positive mind.."We Can Do It !!!"

What a beautiful morning~"~











About 4,212 steps of Tangga Helang Seribu Kenangan.

........Still a long way to the peak!











The significant building.....at the peak of Gunung Raya.

What a beautiful scenery and the weather was so chilly. We could not see things clearly due to the fog around us.











ALHAMDULILLAH. 
All the praise to The Mighty God.

At last....All of us were on the peak of Gunung Raya.

BRAVO!!....BRAVO.....!!!






Surrounded by my big brothers...
Geng Of Red!!


Gunung Raya is our family favourite place.
This was not my first time reaching the peak.
Since I was small...I think...
many times already.


DEAR READERS!!
YOUR POSITIVE COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
♥♥♥ FCU MALAYSIAN HOMESCHOOLING ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...