TRANSLATE THE BLOG TO YOUR LANGUAGE
English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
HAFIDZ YOUNG SCIENTIST

I am Hafidz, the young scientist.This blog is about my exciting homeschooling journey.It will remains as my sweet memories forever. Glad to share the special moments with you !!!


Monday, December 14, 2009

MICROORGANISMS


I learnt about bacteria, protozoa, fungi and yeast. What fascinated me the most was the yeast. My mother said that lots of thing we can do with yeast. I have a plan to make tapai oneday. Yummy....tapai pulut is my favourite. My mother also said that tapioca also can be make a tapai. This is something new to me because I never eat it.

BACTERIA SEEN UNDER MICROSCOPE















                                                                          THE INTERNAL SECTION OF THE BACTERIA


















 DIFFERENT TYPES OF BACTERIA

 
  

DEAR READERS!!
YOUR POSITIVE COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
♥♥♥ FCU MALAYSIAN HOMESCHOOLING ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...