TRANSLATE THE BLOG TO YOUR LANGUAGE
English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
HAFIDZ YOUNG SCIENTIST

I am Hafidz, the young scientist.This blog is about my exciting homeschooling journey.It will remains as my sweet memories forever. Glad to share the special moments with you !!!


Saturday, January 23, 2010

WEEK 7 OF FCU HOMESCHOOLING

I just finished my 7th week of homeschooling. Time flew so fast and my January Test is on the way. I did quite well in my December Test. My guidance arranged different timetable each week in order to make the variety in homeschooling. I don't mind since all the subjects are interesting to me. Homeschooling is far much interesting compare to my previous school.

WEEK 7


All my teachers give full attention to me since I am the only beloved student in the class. My brother Tajrid also the only student in his class. No time to play around.....They are really strict!!! I love all my teachers. Thank you for all the effort to make me a better person in this world.

DEAR READERS!!
YOUR POSITIVE COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
♥♥♥ FCU MALAYSIAN HOMESCHOOLING ♥♥♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...