TRANSLATE THE BLOG TO YOUR LANGUAGE
English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Khamis, 14 Januari 2010

WEEK 6 OF HOMESCHOOLING

Surprisingly...It is already six weeks passed by and FCU HOMESCHOOLING is keep on progressing. Do I enjoy my homeschooling? Telling you the truth....I enjoy every minute of my homeschooling. Why not ? First of all, I don't have to hurry every morning in order to reach my school at time. After having my breakfast, my class starts at 7.30 in the morning. During my recess time, again I am free to go to the kitchen for my food and drink. My mom always prepares my favourite. By 1.30 pm my class totally ends. 

My teachers? They are all good and patient enough to answer all my questions. Homework? Horray....the HEAD OF FCU HOMESCHOOLING said that........no homework for me!! How about CHESS CLASS? Everyday at three in the afternoon till Asar time. After Asar prayer......it is my time of the day. All FCU guys are on the field for game. Right now...we are concentrating on sepak raga. Football, softball and bowling are also our favourite.





WEEK 6


DEAR READERS!!
YOUR POSITIVE COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
♥♥♥ FCU MALAYSIAN HOMESCHOOLING ♥♥♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...