TRANSLATE THE BLOG TO YOUR LANGUAGE
English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
HAFIDZ YOUNG SCIENTIST

I am Hafidz, the young scientist.This blog is about my exciting homeschooling journey.It will remains as my sweet memories forever. Glad to share the special moments with you !!!


Wednesday, August 11, 2010

RAMADHAN AL-MUBARAK





 The holy month of Ramadhan is the month of fasting, intensive prayer, sacrifice and divine worship.

Tarawih prayer always brings a sweet memories in my life. How about you?

As I am getting older, it becomes closer to my heart. Hoping to get the best of Ramadhan this year. Amin.....
DEAR READERS !!!YOUR POSITIVE COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATE.
♥♥♥ FCU MALAYSIAN HOMESCHOOLING ♥♥♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...